Monday, April 15, 2013

My Lord,

Yesterday afternoon was delightful.  No sooner than I arrived home, I was in my pjs reading "Jesus Calling."  I love that devotional and my new "normal."  Now, I long to get home, sit in my den...right beside the sun and read today's devotion along with my bible.

Thank you for putting that desire in my heart.

Today, after my devotion, I want to meditate on something I heard yesterday.  The Christian radio station was talking about how Satan is winning as far as breaking up the family structure.  They went on to say how divorce affects the children.  And how "we" grow up and learn or have yet to learn about a healthy love and how to sustain it.

So today, I want to meditate on the following:

Where and when did I learn the following and from whom:
Love
Self esteem
Truth
Trust
Self worth
Commitment
Becoming a mom
Being a wife
Finances
Education
Integrity
Honor
Friendships
Forgiveness
Prayer
Worship
God and His love me

These things i will write in my journal and i anxiously await to see what my mind remembers as it relates to those things.  I know the answer to most of them, but still...i'd like to see what my "false beliefs" were before You came and rescued me.

Eternally yours