Thursday, March 28, 2013

My Lord,

Thank you for a quiet day at work yesterday.
Thank you for my ice cream cone...yummy!
Thank you that there are people praying for me.
Thank you for my sisters...all of them. Lol
Thank you for the 3 Fold Communion at Church last night!
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !!!
Thank you for the "Kitchen Crew"  We ROCK!
I love the team and the love and service we offer to you Father.
Thank you for Jackie's Teamwork and her Chili...yummy!
Thank you for the Browniesssssssss
Thank you for all the HUGS given and received....
The Pastor said that he wished I were an introvert. LOL / So who I used to be!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for the safe journey home.
Thank you for that HUGE Perfect Cream colored Moon last night! AWESOME!
Thank you for dying on the cross for my sins and for your promise to return for me!

I love you Abba :-)
Mark 14:36
 “Abba, Father,” he said, “everything is possible for you. Take this cup from me. Yet not what I will, but what you will.”

Eternally yours