Sunday, February 10, 2013

My Lord,

THANK YOU for the sermon this morning.  It was Powerful and so Profound.  I told Melanie that Pastor Jay sure knows how to stick it to us :-)

I taped it and so glad that I did.  I will surely be listening to it again and again.  Nothing like a good message while sitting in rush hour.  You are trapped in your car with no way out. Lol

This is what penetrated my Spirit:

(Referencing Deuteronomy 30:19-20)

* Kibroth Hataavah = "graves of cravings"  When our cravings are given ultimate control in our lives...when we allow our cravings to boss us around it will never end well.

* "Manna" was a sign of God's presence, an indicator of God's good pleasure, an assurance of God's provisions.

* Yesterday's supernatural deliverance was not enough to satisfy them today. 

* It's amazing how today's unpleasant realities make us pine away for "the good old days."
Ecclesiastes 7:10

Father, thank you for my church home and thank you for giving me a desire to obey and stay under your wing.  I am nothing without you and I cannot do this "life thing" on my own.

Eternally yours