Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My Lord,

Good morning.  Yesterday, I received my Princess Bride blog book in the mail.  Oh my goodness.  When I began to read it, it was as if someone else had penned those words.  I found encouragement in words that I had written regarding You and our time together.  It was so surreal.

YOU have done and are continuing to do a mighty work in my life.  I welcome each and every day with your guidance, truth and discipline.

As I read over some of the posts, they reminded me of King David.  When he was in distress, he "encouraged himself."  Although I am not in distress, when that time "comes" I will be reminded of the below scripture.

1 Samuel 30:6 (AMP) David was greatly distressed, for the men spoke of stoning him because the souls of them all were bitterly grieved, each man for his sons and daughters. But David encouraged and strengthened himself in the Lord his God.

Oh how I love you Father.
Eternally yours