Thursday, February 28, 2013

My Lord,

Thank you for holding up my eyelids last night in bible study.  Yesterday was a long day and I didn't get my usual nap. :-)

It was our Team's turn to cook in the kitchen.  It was so much fun and I love being with all the crew and sharing, helping, talking, laughing and yes, cooking. Lol

Well, I mainly washed the dishes.  You know that I am not a cook, but I did however make the cupcakes.

The theme was overstuffed baked potatoes and the fixings bar was insane.  We are so blessed by food in this country that we can so take it for granted.

I was super exhausted and was contemplating, skipping the study and going home.  I couldn't stop yawning and my eyes get watery when I'm tired.

I'm glad you helped me to stay focused.  I love the Wednesday night bible study and I am so enjoying the journey through The Story with the entire church.  I'm seeing, reading and hearing so much of your word that I have read time and time again in the bible, but for some reason, a lot of things are appearing clearer.  I am so growing and maturing in my faith. My confidence in YOU and in myself is not the same as it was yesterday.  With each new day, each new and renewed promise, YOU and I am becoming closer and closer.  What God has joined together, LET NO MAN SEPARATE!

I love you Lord!

Eternally yours