Tuesday, February 5, 2013

My Lord,

Good beautiful Tuesday morning and thank you.

I love all the resources that you provide in addition to your AWESOME and God breathed word of truth.

I love WAVA...all the teachings and preachings help me to stay closer to you and to hear the mistakes I've made in the past...to reflect upon choices that were made and not to make "those" mistakes and decisions that are not pleasing to you.  Yes, I will slip and I will stumble, but in your word and by your promise, I will not fall.  You will uphold me with your righteous hand.

I was reading over one of my Dr. Stanley devotions and here are just a few reasons why we need your guidance and why we need continue study in your word and why we need fellowship:

When We Feel Inferior
Understanding Your Call
Living Out Your Call
The Requirements of Servanthood
The Key to Servanthood
The Rewards of Service
God's Purposes in Our Difficulties
Reasons for the Storms of Life
A Time of Courage
Where Courage Originates
Created to Love God
Created to Love One Another
Surviving Our Present Culture
The Grace to "WAIT."

Father, I just love you.  Stay with me and hold my hand...without YOU I will surely "mess" things up!

Eternally yours