Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My Lord,

Thank you!  I love when I'm listening to a sermon and I know the answer and I've read that story, book, scripture or verse.  Sometimes I cry...like i did this morning. Lol

Father, thank you for giving me a discerning ear.  I love when I go to the Christian Book Store and walk away with a treasure...something that helps me grow closer to you or something that I can share with others as a result of you speaking to my spirit.  I love when I have "plans" and you redirect my day.

I was going to the book store to get a gift for Frida and Kim and thought I was going to be late for a previous engagement.  I was going to put it off and come back another day...but then, I continued on.  While looking for calendars, I overheard someone say, "A Lady in Waiting."  I interrupted the conversation and asked if it was a book for single women.  She said, "Yes."  I excitedly said, "Are there anymore?"

There was and I purchased one. "I love it."  I couldn't wait to get some quiet time to dive right in.  Father, THANK YOU that I am in a SINGLE Season and I pray that you keep me there for as long as necessary.  I want to be used by you and I want to be completely healed from my past.  I want my life to reflect your goodness, your power and your grace from who I used to be to whom I'm becoming.

*Read this last night and absolutely loved it:  An unmarried woman has something that a married woman gives up on her wedding day:  extra time for Jesus.

WOW!  Profound and Powerful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eternally yours