Thursday, September 27, 2012

My Lord,

Thank you for the Spirit that lives in me.

This morning as I was listening to the messages being preached and taught to those WHO know and Love you, and I was grateful...my heart cried deeply with the most sincere and humble tears of affection for you.

A woman; her name escapes me, but she'd written a book...I think it was titled, Girls Gone Wise in a World Gone Wild.  She made reference to the woman at the well.  I was once that woman.  And you Father, you saved and forgave me.

Later, the Pastor spoke about understanding in the flesh vs the understanding that you give through the life of the Spirit. 

John 20:21-23
Again, Jesus said, "Peace be with you!  As the Father has sent me, I am sending you."  And with that he breathed on them and said,, "Receive the Holy Spirit.  If you forgive anyone's sins, their sins are forgiven; if you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven."

vs. ..."blessed are those who have not seen and yet believed."

Father, I believe!

Eternally yours