Wednesday, September 12, 2012

My Lord,

Good morning and thank you for the many, many stars that you place in the sky.  They were incredible and bright this morning.  Like a child, I wanted to lay flat on the asphalt and just stare up at you as if I had no place to be and nothing planned for the day.

Father, I also would like to thank you for radio ministry.  You have anointed men and women to proclaim your Good News and to lead your flock.  I am grateful for WAVA radio.  Specifically, Charles Stanley, John MacArthur, Alexster Begg, Lon Solomon, just to name a few.

Today's life application from Dr. Grier:  If you BELIEVE, your life will eventually catch up to your FAITH!
*very profound.

I am also so very blessed to have a Church home.  I love the preaching and teaching from Pastor Wagner, Jay McKinley, and the in depth bible study lessons that I have received this past summer from husband and wife facilitators; Ray and Kathy.

Eternally yours