Thursday, August 16, 2012

My Lord,

Good morning Father and thank you for being my friend.  Thank you for creating me special.  I have come out into the Universe with a fervor to please and to obey you.  I have FAITH that you will always be with me and that you truly have my best interest at heart.  As I live and breathe in the flesh; this I BELIEVE.

without:  used as a function word to indicate the absence or lack of something or someone <without seeing>

faith:  belief and trust in and loyalty to God (2) : belief in the traditional doctrines of a religion

impossible:  felt to be incapable of being done, attained, or fulfilled : insuperably difficult
please: to be the will or pleasure of

believe: to have a firm conviction as to the goodness, efficacy, or ability of something

exist: to have real being whether material or spiritual

earnestly: characterized by or proceeding from an intense and serious state of mind

seek: to go in search of: look for

Hebrews: 11:6  And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

Father, we are studying FAITH in bible study and I love it.  Last night I was thinking about a friend who does not believe in you.  I still can't imagine that in my heart.  I see her smile from time to time, but I have YET to see REAL joy in her face and in her life.  I feel sadden by her lack of Faith and her ignorance in believing that you are not real.  I don't know who hurt her so badly that she can't even CONCEIVE that you are the Creator of her life and the Maker of Heaven and Earth.  I will not give up on her and I will continue in my faith journey because Father, I believe in you.  I have faith in you and I will earnestly seek you all the days of my life!

Eternally yours