Sunday, July 29, 2012

My Lord,

Wow! 

I cannot begin to write about the past two weeks.  The week I was on vacation and the week I was home with a back injury.  For whatever reason; you wanted me to be still. 

Thank you for the AMAZING Cruise to Alaska.  YOU are indeed the Great I Am.

It was incredible to say the least.

Thank you for the beautiful friendships and the overwhelming love that was shown to me.  I still wonder about my presence in the company of others and what it is that draws them near to me.  I guess they see in me the person you created and not the person I often see myself as.  We can be our worst critics though.

This was my birthday reminder...
and when I returned back to my normal life...this was supposed to be my wake up for work reminder. Lol


Father, I love you and not because you allowed me to go to Alaska for my birthday.

I love you because you first loved me and I didn't have to change one single thing about myself to receive your love.  However, over time, I developed a deep longing to please you and with that came the change that you now see. 

Lamentations 3:22-26
Because of the Lord's GREAT LOVE we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.  They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.  I say to myself, "The Lord is MY PORTION; therefore I will wait for him."  The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him; it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord.

That, my Lord, is my heart's desire: to wait patiently and silently for you.

Eternally yours