Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My Lord,

Good morning and thank you.  My heart is full of joy and gratitude.  Your unconditional love, grace and mercy for me is something that I do not take lightly.  I am so very humble by your presence in my day to day life.  Trusting you is the best thing I've ever done for myself.  It has taken such a burden off of my shoulders.  Surrendering and submitting to your will is truly the path toward righteousness. 

So happy that I don't have to work up brownie points to get into your Kingdom.  How on earth would we know when we've earned enough and how would we know that what we were doing was good enough for you?  The answer to both questions are the same:  We simply would not and our efforts would be in vain.

Ephesians 2:8
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast.  For we are God's workmanship, created in Chirst Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.


ps...thank you God for my baby sister's 38th birthday. 
Eternally yours