Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My Lord,

Deep breath...good morning. Another day to Praise and serve you.

This morning the sermon was about honoring your blessings. When the Pastor said that the best thing he could do for his wife was to build her up and to honor her, I paused.  Wow.......


He said that if he treated her like a Queen, she would in turn, treat him like a King.  Lord, a small part of me wonders if that's possible.  You know the failures I've experienced in the past.  But again, as I type that, I've yet to experience love under your covenant.

I long for the day of Ephesians...I actually look forward to respecting, encouraging and building up my husband.  When you do present me with my King...man oh man are his friends going to envy him. Lol

Ephesians
5:22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord.  For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the Church...
5:25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her...
5:33 However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.

My Lord, I trust that you have me waiting because you are preparing someone truly special for me.  Oh how that warms my heart.  I do not want anything that you have not chosen specifically for me.  If someone comes across my path and it's not by your hands, please GOD, give me a CLEAR sign.

Eternally yours