Monday, September 17, 2018

Out of Control

Father, You know I just wept over the news and the flooding victims from Hurricane Florence in North Carolina.  They showed two children who lost their lives.  I wept because the flooding was completely out of their control and they were innocent little victims.  Also because they showed three dogs who were standing on their paws begging for help.  They wept as they were being released from their cage by a good Samaritan.

Your Holy Spirit reminds me that we cannot control the tsunamis, the hurricanes, the floods, the earthquakes or the tornado’s, but we can control the sin and the flesh by allowing You to REIGN and Rule in our lives.  We can choose Jesus as LORD over our lives and have eternal life, if and when we encounter things that are beyond our control.

Thank YOU for Your truth that always enters in when I  need Him.  You said that the Spirit of TRUTH would come upon Your Son's ascension and You kept Your Promise!  To You alone I praise!

"But I am telling you the truth: it is better for you that I go away, because if I do not go, the Helper will not come to you.  But if I do go away, then I will send Him to you.
When, however, the Spirit comes, who reveals the truth about GOD, He will lead you into all truth.  He will not speak on His own authority, but He will speak of what He hears, and will tell you of things to come!  He will give ME glory, because He will take what I say and tell it to you!  All that MY Father has is Mine; that is why I said that the Spirit will take what I give Him and tell it to you!" Xo
John 16: 7, 13-15

Abba, I adore YOU!

Eternally yours