Friday, May 11, 2018

Lord Who Are You?!

God You are simply amazing!  There are words that we tend to use quite frequently; awesome and amazing are two of them.  BUT when I say it, it's so very true about YOU!

You know all about me!  I love that about YOU!  You know the depths of my heart and care about every detail.  BUT I'm not Your favorite.  YOU care about everyone.  I'd just received a text from Judith as I had just finished talking with You about amazing the things You've done over the years.  I was saying how we have no idea what You are up to and the ways in which You plan to bless Your people!

I still remember Pastor Devin's first sermon.  I was also thinking that Pastor Dario and Susie had no idea that they would be following behind the Wagner's.  Not only that, Pastor Joe had no idea I'd been praying for him before he came to Grace, I just didn't know his name.  And then, I get a text from Judith and started to pray.

I lifted Meredith, Alyssa and Scott to Your throne.  I said, "LORD who are You?"
For some reason, I deeply desired an audible answer.  I know it sounds silly but I was thinking for a second, I want to HEAR from You and if I ask "Siri" he wouldn't know.  The search would give me a whole bunch of nonsense.

I decided to go to google and just type:  "Lord, who are You?"
The search took me to Biblehub...Acts 9:5
I'd seen the scriptures before and I glanced over them because it related to Saul and his persecution of believers...not what I was hoping to see/hear.

My Spirit was not satisfied with the response...BUT THEN I scrolled down and WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD said to me: "I AM THE LIVING GOD, Yeshua the Nazarene!"  That's all I saw and that's all I #heard!  That was it!  He answered me! <3

I wept...loudly...
Then I wiped my eyes and blew my nose and went to the sink.
I began to wash my hands and pray some more and wept again...loudly

GOD YOU ARE SOMETHING!  I call out to YOU and You have never failed to respond to me.