Friday, February 16, 2018

Our Time Together

Father, I love LENT.  I know that I'm not required to give anything up or fast but I want to.  I love when YOU speak to me and it's a special time of meeting with You that I deeply look forward to.

I LOVE YOU!

Last year we met in my God Space at 4am for 40 days.  Ouch, yay and wow!  I wept a lot...but what else is new.  Lol

This time, I set up a prayer station in my bedroom on the floor.  I was inspired by Mark Batterson's Book (The 40 Day Prayer Challenge) and I decided to use Max's old carpet that just so happened to be a big brown circle.  I had to cover it of course just because I love color.

I have also purposed my heart to meet with You at 7:14 am, and that too excites me. (2 Chronicles)

I love that I am not under law but inside Your beautiful, unending grace.  I love each time I walk pass or see the prayer station, I feel compelled to pray for something or someone.  I love to pray, which is a sure GOD-thing because I'm introverted!  I never understood the (pray without ceasing) until I sought Your help on how to pray and what to pray!

I love You because whenever I need answers, there You are.  I did not have that in the past, but then again, I didn't have You.  Although You've always been my GOD, I did not seek YOU!

I LOVE YOU!

I sit here inside Your joy at my dinning room table and the balcony door is wide open.  The waves sound like an APP but they are real and they are just outside my door.  I love telling people I live on the Bay because I get to brag about YOU and how much YOU love me.  I get to tell story after story about how this came to be my home and my sacred space.  I get to tell others about who I used to be and how YOU Alone transformed my life!  I get smile wide, dance and shout PRAISE GOD, Hallelujah...I'm His and He's mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU!

The waves are singing such a romantic song and have been since I moved here in 2011, and I'm #still so in love!  I never, ever imagined being single this long and I never, ever imagined I'd enjoy it!  I never, ever imagined that there was a GOD, the Creator of the Universe who would meet my every need, even the ones that I had no clue I needed or desired.  I love that YOU changed my desires.  I love that You know the ones I still hold close to my heart and I love that I trust Your timing and I trust Your Perfect will.  I love that I don't have to fret about one single thing because YOU keep Your Promises and I'm in good hands.  Psalm 23:1 says that You are my Shepherd and You care for Your sheep!  Even (IF) I stray, You will come after me with a Loving hand and guide me back into the fold with my brothers and sisters.  I can resume my rightful place and not be condemned.  That's my earnest and heartfelt prayer...don't let me, my children or my grangirls out of Your sight.  Left to ourselves, our flesh and our thoughts...we would wander off and it wouldn't bring You any glory!

Hold us accountable and discipline us accordingly!  In Jesus' name this is my prayer! Amen!

I LOVE YOU!

Eternally yours