Friday, January 12, 2018

He Kept His Word

Father, I was listening to Dr. Stanley yesterday and today.  His message was about a "God we can trust."  Yummy note taking truth as usual.  

Now I am sitting at dad's table reading, studying, blogging, praying and meditating...however, dad has the TV on in the adjoining room, loudly.  Lol

Pause:  Kaha is calling and needs prayer...sweet fellowship on the phone for 1 hour and 5 minutes!  We always Praise Your Holy name because we were delivered from the hands of satan!

Dad is in the kitchen now making homemade biscuits.  :-)

Back to the reason why I'm posting:  Without Your Holy Spirit, deception abounds!

The news reports keep updating the public regarding a snowstorm that's on the way and this is what I heard from the Holy Spirit; the Spirit of TRUTH!

The weatherman keeps calling the upcoming snowstorm a "Triple Threat!"  We consume ourselves with preparing for a snowstorm but not Salvation.  Satan is the TREAT, not snow."

WOW and Thank You for keeping Your Promise to send truth and to remind me of what is true.

But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth.  He will not speak on His own; He will speak only what He hears, and He will tell you what is yet to come!" John 16:13 NIV

I THANK YOU and I PRAISE YOU that I am no longer deceived or living in darkness.  I thank You and I Praise You that You kept Your Promise!

Eternally yours