Thursday, July 7, 2016

Thank You

My Lord,

I have been homebound for the past three days or so. I have not been feeling well, and I want to thank you for giving me rest.

Thank you for the sweet fellowship that I had with my granddaughters and my daughter on Monday.

Thank you for the awesome service on Sunday. I never get tired of hearing Psalm 23.

Thank you for choosing me to be an intercessor for others.

Thank you for answering a ginormous prayer request for Christopher.

Thank you for rekindling an old friendship. The fellowship has been amazing beyond belief.

Thank you that I do not need to see that you are at work in our lives, to know that you are at work in our lives.

Thanking you in advance that Myriam is coming to this year's Grace Brethren women's retreat.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the sweetest fellowship with Hope and her nursing staff and thank you from the bottom of my heart for the sweetest fellowship with Darlene and their sisters from church while in Seattle.

Thank you for the most precious fellowship with Tamara, the shuttle bus driver who took me to the airport. God that was your timing and your timing alone.

Thank you for a prayer that I prayed inside my heart on Monday and you answered it on Tuesday when I returned from the airport.

Thank you for the sweetest fellowship that you and I have shared the past couple of weeks, where my tears have been flowing uncontrollably with adoration for you.

Thank you that I am still single and that it is you that I wholeheartedly desire. Help me to stay inside your will, the absolute safest place to be.

Eternally yours