Saturday, February 16, 2013

My Lord,

Thank you.  I had such an awful headache Wednesday night and Thursday morning.  Thank you that I could stay home and rest.

Psalm 23:1-3  The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.  He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me bedside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul.

Thank you for two consecutive days off and having nothing in particular on my plate.  Thank you for the sun shining so bright and so warm yesterday.  Thank you for the over indulgence at Panera Bread and thank you for the comfort you provided as I read, sat, reflected, wrote in my journal and read your word.

I feel you with me everyday of my life and when I look up to the sky, I just cannot imagine how lost I was prior to my salvation.  I just don't remember "your presence" in my life being as profound as it is today...but looking back, IT HAD TO BE or I would not still be here and I would not have eventually surrendered to the Cross.  It was YOU calling me all along.

Father, thank you for choosing me.

Eternally yours