Saturday, January 19, 2013

My Lord,

Good morning and thank you for another day of grace.

Last night I was reading over some of my work...the gift of writing that you instilled inside of me still amazes me.  I've been a blogger now for almost five years and to think that my words, "the words" you oftentimes speak through me, that those words have a power to heal, mend, and cause others to reflect upon their lives and to reflect upon you.

Yesterday on my other blog "a free spirit butterfly", a friend left a wonderful comment and it seemed to be something that you and I were speaking into her spirit.

I have never thought myself to be a "famous" writer, poet, journalist or columnist...per se' ...
but with the deep desire to know you, learn from you and hear your still quiet voice, I've come to enlighten, encourage and get "people" thinking about the Mighty God that You are.

I wouldn't trade one single thing about my past that has allowed me to openly and honestly put all "my stuff" in print for others to see.  When I started this writing journey, it was to help at least one soul, one spirit to become whole/free and to soar.  But it was to ultimately see that in surrendering, YOU Father, would be Glorified.

Here is her response to what I had titled: "Waiting"
"I was listening to the song "Stand" the other day and what spoke to me more than anything was this..."Gods Purpose and Gods Plan". This is what i stand on and your post just resonates with what i already believe. Thank you and Bless you!"

Father, I thank you that you used me to confirm Your Word to her spirit.
Eternally yours