Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My Lord,

Thank you that your promises are true.

www.365promises.com

I am the Lord your God who heals all of your diseases.  Exodus 15:26

Your old life has died and your new life is hid with Crist in Me.  Colossians 3:3

I have given you a new heart and put My own Spirit in you.  Ezekiel 36:26-27

Jesus bore your sins on the cross so you would be healed.  1 Peter 2:24

No weapon created for your harm will succeed against you.  Jeremiah 32:40

I will go before you and fight your battles.  Deuteronomy 1:30

I will be faithful to give you My strength and protection.  2 Thessalonians 3:3

The good things that I have planned for you are too many to count.  Psalm 40:5

I will meet all your needs so you can overflow with good works.  2 Corinthians 9:8

I will bless your life and keep watch over you always.  Numbers 6:24

I have removed your sins from you as far as the east is from the west.  Psalm 103:12

You are holy and free from blame because of Jesus Christ's death.  Colossians 1:21-22

I will make you fruitful in your old age.  Psalm 92:13-14

You are more than a conqueror through My love in Jesus Christ.  Romans 8:37

If I am for you, no one can stand against you.  Romans 8:31

I lavish great love on my children.  1 John 3:1

NOTHING in all creation will ever separate you from MY love.  Romans 8:35-39

Since you are in Christ, I have made you an heir of all My promises.  Galatians 3:29

Father I BELIEVE!

Eternally yours