Monday, August 13, 2012

My Lord,

I am so happy that you are my friend.  The one I trust and the one I know with my whole being that I can talk, walk and share my life's journey with.  Best friends forever.  Yay!



1 John 1:7 If we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.

1 Kings 2:3 Walk in God's ways, keep his decrees and commands, his laws and requirements...so that you may prosper in all you do and wherever you go.

Psalm 89:15 Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim you, who walk in the light of your presence, O Lord.

Deuteronomy 5:33 Walk in all the way that the Lord your God has commanded you, so that you may live and prosper and prolong your days in the land that you will possess.

Leviticus 26:12 I will walk among you and be your God, and you will be my people.

Isaiah 2:5  Come...let us walk in the light of the Lord.

Lord, thank you for being there when I need you most...and for standing by when I think I can handle things on my own.  Your love delights me and I cannot imagine my life without it.

Eternally yours