Thursday, August 9, 2012

My Lord,

I am always asking for your grace.  I am always asking for your guidance.  I am always asking for your forgiveness.  I am always asking for your wisdom.  I am always asking for something...

I want to never forget to declare your greatness.  To surrender to YOUR will.  To acknowledge my dependence for provision, pardon and protection in all areas of my life.



Matthew 6:9-13 (NIV)
Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.  Give ME today MY daily bread.  And forgive ME MY debts, as I also have forgiven MY debtors.  And lead ME not into temptation, but deliver ME from the evil one.

It is in your precious name that I pray this and Father, I thank you that you have heard me.  Amen.

Eternally yours